Ending my long hiatus.. time to do sime updating!

After 4 months, I'm finally back on the saddle... but this time on the same bike I started with back in 2009. This was my father's mtb back in the 90's... most of it's miles came from long distance touring and commuting.

When I started my blog , this was the first bike I started with after college back in 2008... I had 10,000kms+ on this steed from trail biking to nearly daily commutes (excluding dad's mileage in the 90's)

With the revival of Dia, this 1991 Diamondback AscentEx... it was also about time I revived my blog.

#steelistherealdeal #retrobike


Comments

Tom D' Biker said…
Nice steed you have!

Welcome back!
Thanks Tom, I'm glad to be back. I'll make sure to get to update more often. The oldschooler's a trusty steed, but looking forward to getting something for the trails and long distance touring.

Popular Posts