Pushing the limit

Was there a time in your life that you felt that you were already going overboard? Or those times you were pushing the limits?

Well to tell you all the truth, I've been pushing myself physically and even mentally way overboard.

One of the reasons that I may have gone overboard physically, would be the want to reach my father's physical level (no not his body mass). His long endurance strength that I don't particularly have. Friends, even my physical education teacher from highschool, told me that my body was meant for short distance sprinting, and with a high metabolism... I couldn't even last in a 3km run.

Most of the time during the week, the only exercise that I can get my hands on is on the bike during the weekends. As my whole week is jampacked with work work work, and by the time I get home... I'm already dead tired.

Epic (100km+) Cycling has become my outlet to improve my endurance to match my father's body strength... although, I lately found out that I might be pushing my body to it's limits.

Is there any other option for me to improve my endurance? And keep riding Epic?

 

yours,

a troubled rabbit

(seriously~)

Comments

Popular Posts