The Day has finally come... she flies!


Today's the big day, after a week of rushing: paying her enrolment fees, booking her flight (and paying for it), packing her bags and etc.... she now flies for Auckland, NZ.

I'm excited and a little sad as this will be the first time in so many years that we'll be apart (so this is LDR). But despite that I'm sure she'll be happier with this chapter in our lives. So this morning I drove her off to the Airport, to catch her flight.


The car acted up on the way home, but it's alright. I was thinking it was the alternator, but it turns out there's a problem with my car's computer box.

So the first thing I did when I get home was to check on her. Her flight's first stop was in Taipei.
So we had a much desired chat before she flies again for Gold Coast.

I can see an improvement from her reactions, she's happy! and I'm happy!
Despite the fatigue we could still do some laughs.

Before we ended the day, our little baby boy, Milo was having an amazing dinner with his stash of spinach which an endless abundance of it.


Aya was happy, Milo is happy and so am I. Tomorrow Aya will be arriving at Gold Coast... and then at Auckland! Yay!






Comments

Popular Posts