It feels like... Fers Day all over again

"Fers year, fers years... over here Fers years."

Now when did I hear that before?

Anyhow, after a week of rest... it feels like First Day all over again. But somehow something's not right. It's not just that it feels like First Day, it feels much like First Year all over again. Ahahaha~

Moreover, something like new... out-of-the-box experience.

===

Anyhow something related to cycling... since I'm just fresh out from a fatigue-like stress-related sickness... epic-cycling rides going to be a no-no for me till the next few weeks.

And with my mind set to try out trail-running and to start training for competitions. Starting this Sunday, I'll be back on the saddle... and build up some stamina for new and upcoming races. But unlike before, in which I spent most of my time on the saddle... I'll be mix-and-matching my training with some stretching, running, trekking and possibly get-my-ass back to the gym and continue my taekwondo lessons.

Comments

Popular Posts