The Day before my Bday

Was supposed to post this early morning... but guess what, with the lack of time I wasn't... ahahaha~

=====

The day before my birthday... ahaha

Imagine that, I get to spend my leave at starbucks... in which I should've been on the plane to Bangkok, Thailand... but our family trip got cancelled due to the conflict in Bangkok. Instead our trip's going to be on the 2nd of May till the 3rd of May in Subic.

"Haaaay... sayang talaga."

Instead we're spending my birthday (and dad's) at home tomorrow. And visitors? As usual its family relatives... as for my friends? I don't know if my bestfriend will be coming over this year... he'll be busy proposing to someone he's fallen for tomorrow. How about Michi, Mik and their kids: Lei and Ashela? Prolly busy... I guess I'll be celebrating this year's birthday without my bestfriends.

"Ganun talaga."

So what's in my agenda today? Well here I am this morning waiting for those who'll be picking up their jerseys at the meet-up place: Starbucks Landmark Trinoma.

Hmm I guess you guys haven't seen the UST Gruppo Tomasino yet? Ayt? The jersey's were delivered at the office last Tuesday. And the outcome of the cycling jersey was definitely awesome.

So what's next after this morning? Well I'll be heading home then get my Single-Speed and have mandudugas08's jersey delivered through LBC... then after that I'll go for some afternoon trailing at UP... have some beer with some friends if I meet them at Mang Manny's... deliver Vicente's jersey to his relatives' home @ teachers village, then go back home... for some rest.

===

Eventually mangdugas08's jersey was delivered earlier this day... while this afternoon had the Deore DX headset installed to the DB... and drooled even more when I found a NOS 1992 Muddyfox Courier frame in 19" sizing for just 950php at Roosevelt Bicycle Store... will be getting that frame soon, just in case the DB's frame breaks.

Then around late this afternoon had vicente's jersey delivered to his house... then rain pours like a storm.

Comments

Popular Posts