April 20, 2011 - On-One 456, the birth of War Horse!

for those reading this post @ Facebook through RSSFeed you can check the whole post at http://mountainbunny.blogspot.com

I've decided to take my biking to a next level. I've ridden mostly cross-country trails on my Vision Pursuit. But ever since that I found that I couldn't ride epic rides anymore... I replaced my XC Pursuit, for a On-One 456: A real deal STEEL MACHINE!

Sadly they only had the standard 456 in Blue. I was looking forward for the 456 Summer Season in Lime.
So after getting the frame, and the change from 110mm -6deg Turbolite to a Titec El Norte 45mm stem; and the change from a Trigon 580mm Flatbar to a wide wide WIDE! Race Face Atlas Freeride 780mm Riserbar... it's still not yet worth to be called an AM/Light FR bike.

Yep it still looks XC-ish to Trail with the current set-up that came from the Pursuit. But still this War Horse is ready for the Gnarly Trails, despite those thin tires.

Oh, I had that time thinking of names for all the bikes I had... the Vintage Diamondback was name "Dia"; the Maurishi Folding bike I once had was name, "Ishii"; my previous bike frame was called "Conchita" born on the feast of the Immaculate Concepcion... and so what should I name this variable discipline ride?

Answer: "WABBIT", yes wabbit... as in rabbit, as in Bugs Bunny. eheheh~


edit: Had the tires replaced for the meantime with Kenda Nevegals DTC 26x2.35 (Dad's first set of tires).

Comments

Popular Posts