Earth Hour @ Fort Bonifacio Global City

Last night after having lunch with our cousins and relatives from Laoag City @ Tiendesitas we all went for a stroll at the Fort Bonifacio Global City, and eventually witnessed the participation of shops, buildings and even voluntary people switching off their lights for Earth Hour.





I also got to see beauties representing cities from all over the Philippines... especially Ms. City of Manila, she's damn gorgeous~





I also got to take a video of the countdown, it's outright cool, where at first there's lights everywhere then suddenly all black. Well not all shops in Bonifacio High Street closed or dimmed their lights... as you can see, Nike didn't bother doing so.... what a shame.





Here's the second part in which all lights are switched off... except of course Nike...





I'm glad I became part of this once a year event... or in my case my second time experiencing the yearly Earth Hour. I myself will do anything to help our Mother Earth...

Comments

Popular Posts