Absent... for an important reason

Without any Vacation Leave since I'm probation... I had to go absent today.

My reason was to renew my driver license which will be expiring on my nearing birthday, "May 1". From my past experiences with driver license renewal @ the Land Transportation Office (LTO)... this year's renewal was quite comforting and fast... damned fast.

Within less than an hour I've got my printed license card via the renewal center at SM North Edsa. Believe me... 15 minutes Drug Test... and 11 minute renewal processing.

After having my license renewed... I dropped by UST to pick-up my paycheck from teaching at the Alternative Classes last February @ the College of Education... I also dropped by the Publishing house to grab a copy of my Graduation Yearbook... with also a chunk full of time...

Sooo... I decided to apply for an Alumni Card, sadly cards aren't yet available till the 28th this month... so anyways I had to process it, so when I come back after the 28th I can pick-up the Alumni Card... and an even more valid ID than my expired UST ID.

Going home, I decided to pick-up also my paycheck from my Tayong Dalawa talent a few months ago.

With 2.5k and 1.3k at hand... it was time to buy something worth useful and fruitful... and that's the bag I've been saving up for a long time a: The North Face Bike Rider Beltbag... its worth P3,490... but it was worth the buy... I needed a bag that could carry everything I needed... for work and as well as riding my MTB.

So its back to the real world for me tomorrow... a new portion of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts