Saturday Ride... Canon 70-210mm Telephoto and more... gibberish~

Ehehehe...

Its saturday today, and of course as always wouldn't want to miss my morning ride to somewhere in QC, Marikina or even Rizal...

Anyways, I settled for a ride to UP's infamous university oval... riding non-stop over and over for 1 hour 30, then went around UP's compound for another hour... before stopping over at Mang Manny's for some delicious-mouth-watering hot bowl of Lugaw with Egg.

After lunch I called Roosevelt Bike Center via landline if they offer Rims Alignment... the person who answered told me they do... so without hesitation I asked Kuya Jom to help me in loading the 18 year old MTB into the van and zoomed to Roosevelt... but sadly when I arrived... the attendants told me that they got their hands full... CRAP! T'would be best if they told me on the phone that they were shorthanded and wouldn't have gone there in the first place...

Sooo I settled for Pag-Asa, a few shops after Great Bikes... I had my rims aligned for 30 pesos each plus had my Shimano GS200, a decade ++ old rear derailer for a Shimano Acera worth 800 pesos and of course a newer Shimano 7-speed chain... because my old one has dents and cracks from its previous rides and of course old age.

I mentioned on the title above... about the Canon 70-210mm Telephoto Zoom Lens...


Canon 70-210mm f/4 AF Zoom lens made in the late 1980's
and of course this model was discontinued of course,
ever since the Image Stabilizer series came around in the early 90's

Actually I got extra money at hand today, since last May 5 was payday... and so finally paid the last half of the payment to Sir Pio Bartolome... and received a well-taken care of Canon lens... So just to let you know, this Canon Lens was originally made in the 80's... but I just couldn't let a good opportunity of owning one of these vintage lenses go, plus its damned compatible with DSLRs of today... especially my 450D.

Soooo far... thats it for today...

But before I forget, I was able to salvage shots from my SD card from the last game @ Alpadi with HGSL's Airsoft Team and of course hosted by CCAG... but of course with Picasa and Blogger having a slow time posting photos... and only lets you upload 5 at a time... here's the link to my multiply: [05-02-09] CCAG with HTMT @ Alpadi

So this is it... till tomorrow's post then~ I'll be covering Dad's run at Bonifacio Global City... the event's called PAA-... crap i forgot... anyhow my father's joining the 10k run... and its going to be the best testing ground for my newly purchased lens.


---

Crap when I saw this a while ago at PinoyMTBiker.org ...



I suddenly want to have a Ave Maldea custom Mountain Bike frame...
time to save up for one~

Comments

Popular Posts