Absence from Blogging and the rest of the clutter...

Its been almost 15 days since my last blog entry... and that makes 14 days to be exact.

So how's everyone been?

I've bet traffic around here at my blog ( http://adanieldelacruz.blogspot.com for those reading it via facebook )has been down since there's been not one update of what has been happening for some weeks now.
To those reading me via facebook, I've bet you've seen most of my times riding and updating my dailymile cyclocomp. That majority of my entries can be read from that point of view...

Sadly connection from blogger here at Ortigas (yes I know, we have not yet moved to RCBC. But hopefully by September 7 we'll be there) is a pain. And when I say pain, All I can do is post via email.

But wait... some of you might say if I can post via email... why not post more... the down part would be my reason, in which I'm more of blogging with photographs. Since Unionbank Plaza's IT blocks blogger, posting photographs is a hassle.

Connection at my house is also a hassle, making uploading photographs to my Picasa a painstaking process.

Anyhow, once I get home... I'll surely bring some stories up, because I don't want to end my memories in a clutter.

--
Anton Daniel "Bunny" T. de la Cruz
The Rabbit on Two Wheels

Comments

Popular Posts