Time to Apply again...

The calls or emails from TOEI, IAS, and probably Enising haven't reached me for already two weeks... I'll have to consider them as failed applications and start all over again; applying to different companies...

I still have to wait for SOMNIcreative and Lucid Multimedia's calls though...

Awww crap, my savings and funds from a few months ago are depleting fast, I need to get a new source of income and I mean I need a stable job. If I don't I won't be able to catch-up.

Possibly another thing, If my applications to 3D companies go to an abrupt stop... I'll continue applying for those jobs related to graphic arts, fashion and/or photography.

---edit---

I had a discussion with my father just now... and again another scolding, "FIND A JOB". Mom suddenly discussed with us that the market is down, and jobs going to be a hard find. Dad suddenly mentioned SYKES looking for a graphic artist, and they need it badly. Thats my next stop for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts